10 key issues
1. Is migration a right?
2. Is migration a source of development for the economy and the whole society?
3. Can we consider development as human right?
4. Can migration be a resource also for the migrant's country of origin?
5. How does the migrant citizen contribute to our country’s national wealth and welfare?
6. Can the freedom of movement and circulation favour better opportunities for development both in the country of origin and in the country of residence of the migrant citizen?
7. How do migration policies influence the chances for a foreign citizen to be a resource and a source of wealth for the country where he/she live?
8. How to communicate migration as a development process?
9. How to favour a real participation of migrant citizens to the building of a local integrated community?
10. SEND US YOUR QUESTION AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF A CITIZEN DEBATE ON THESE ISSUES ...your opinion does matter!